Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ice cream sammiches!

Towards the end of 2012 I bought an amazing cookbook called Veganomnicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook. Just in case you didn't know, I've been vegan for over a year and a half. I did it for health reasons and I've felt so great after making the lifestyle change that I don't intend on reverting back anytime soon. Seeing as i'll have so much free time this year, I'm determined to cook as many recipes from the cookbook as I can.
Today I use my ice-cream maker for the first time and made vegan vanilla ice cream and then went one better and made double choc chip cookies from the cookbook to make an ice cream sandwich. Oh man, it's been so long since I've had anything even close to ice cream. That ice-cream maker is now my best friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment