Saturday, January 19, 2013

Little Lebanon

So because I'm still new at this blogging thing, I still can't seem to get my "about me" section to include a text box for me to explain to people who pass by my blog what it is exactly that my blog is about. So, until i figure that out, I'm just going to repeat it every couple of days. 
The mission: make the most of my gap year and do something new everyday.

I went to dinner tonight with my nursing friends to a Lebanese restaurant. Not only was it my first time eating there, but I also saw my first belly dancing show. I even got up and danced with her. I don't think it's physically possible for my hips to swing as sexy as hers, but it was fun none the less. 

I managed to video the belly dancer as she came to our table. Bravo to the elderly man who then got up and danced with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment