Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quintana of Charyn

It's taken me a while, but I finally finished the third book of the Lumatere Chronicles by the author Melina Marchetta. She is by far my favourite author. Some of her other book titles include Looking for Alibrandi, Saving Francesca, On the Jellicoe Road and the Piper's Son. 

At this point, the Lumatere Chronicles is one of the best book series I've read; following Harry Potter of course. Nothing tops Harry Potter because I grew up with those books, and the memories of one's childhood are usually better than the reality. I will type for hours if I decide to give a review of these books. Just read them please!

The Lumatere Chronicles in chronological book order:
1) Finnikin of the Rock
2) Froi of the Exiles
3) Quintana of Charyn


P.s. I'll be away in Sydney for the weekend and I have yet to decide if I'll bring my laptop. So even if I don't post my 'something new' for the next three days, I'll put it all in one blog when I get home. Have a happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment