Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tuck Shop

My attempt to try something new each day brought my friend and I to a nice little cafe called Tuck Shop on Newcastle street in Northbridge. I've seen heaps of people post up pictures of their food from Tuck Shop on Instagram and so that's how I first came to hear of it. They even have a review for it on yelp (which is big in America)!.

Our visit to Tuck Shop was a little treat after doing Jacob's Ladder again. By the end of the meal, we were so glad we went. The service was great. Our waitress was so friendly and she helped me pick out a meal that the chef could 'veganise'. I got bruchetta, avocado, tomato, mushroom and basil salad. It tasted so good that my meat lover carnivore of a friend loved it too and even preferred it over her poached eggs and toast. The presentation was lovely also. 

The only fault that we found was that it took ages for the food to come. But hey, I'm not one to dwell on the negatives, so something like that won't stop me from going back; plus I think it just seemed like a long time for the food to come because we were starving. Nine out of ten for you Tuck Shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment