Saturday, February 9, 2013

Marc and Angel repost #1

Since my blog is about challenging myself to find new experiences everday, I thought I might share this paragraph that I came across while reading the lastest post titled 9 Unconventional Habits of Extraordinary Success from the website Marc and Angel Hack Life:

5.  Seek lots of new life experiences.


The people with the greatest wisdom are the ones who have been through the most.  So start strong, stay strong, and finish strong by always remembering why you’re doing it in the first place.  It’s all about learning and growing along the way.

The most valuable lessons in life cannot be taught, they must be experienced.  When you reflect on your life, you will likely see some pain, mistakes, and heartache.  But when you look in the mirror, you will see the strength, growth, and wisdom that made it all worthwhile.

I love this website so much. It has helped me get through some pretty rough stuff, it has given me a lot to think about and I strongly believe that what they have said in a lot of their posts has given me the wisdom to prepare myself for whatever the future may bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment