Friday, March 15, 2013

Day Zero Project goal #26 - 100 sit ups

So if you haven't of it, there's a website called Day Zero where you make a list of 101 things to achieve in 1001 days. My list has only 34 things on it at the moment, but as time goes one I'm sure that list will grow.

Item number 26 is "Do 100 sit ups in a row". If you've been keeping up with my blog, you'll know that I get together regularly with my two good friends to do Blogilates videos. I was so busy today that by 6pm, I still hadn't had anything planned for my 'something new' for today. My friend saw my Day Zero list and said that she'd also like to try 100 sit ups in a row, so we made tonight our first attempt. 

Ermergherd! 

I found it so hard! By 50, i struggled to keep my arms in position and I ended up just failing them around and using them to give me momentum on the way up. The great thing about doing this with the girls was that we all supported each other through it. My friend Ruth smashed out 100 sit ups and made it look easy and my camera girl Nhi went above and beyond her goal of 50 sit ups. 

This was just attempt number one, and I'm hoping that we'll all be able to do 100 hard core sit ups with our arms crossed on our chests. If you've never done 100 sit ups and you'd like to try it, just do it! Do it and do it better than I did it in my video below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment