Monday, June 17, 2013

Downward dog human pyramid

During the week, my friend Nhi found a great Instagram photo for three women doing a downward dog human pyramid. We thought it looked so awesome that we had to try it ourselves. 
I'm lovin' the booty in this photo :P

When we got together tonight and actually got down and tried to do our downward dog pose, we realised just how super flexible we'd have to be in order to replicate the human pyramid exactly the way those women did. But no biggie, I'm confident we'll get there one day.

I'm so impressed with how we did for our first attempt :)

I really owe so much to these girls. We've all made so much progress over the past 6 months and I know that we'll all reach our fitness goals by the end of the year. It'll be more hard work and dedication, but every drop of sweat will be worth it. 

1 comment: