Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monsters University

The main running theme of my day today was laughter :)

My friend Nhi (who appears in many of my posts) invited me along to breakfast and a movie with her and her good friend. Not only did I watch a new movie, but I also made a new friend. 

We got up early to grab a bite to eat before heading out to the cinema to watch Monsters University. What I loved about the morning we had was the constant laughs. I find that at the end of the day, even if you don't remember exactly what you were laughing at, you are still left with that residual happy feeling.

There were lots of laughs to be had in the movie too. It was good, and it brought back memories of when I was younger and watched Monsters Inc (which came out in 2001!! whoa time has gone by fast). This one is definitely a kid friendly movie, and it's good for anyone older too. There was even a twenty something year old guy sitting by himself in the row behind us too. In terms of kids movies, I give Monsters University a 7/10 :)

The rest of my day was filled with lots of laughs too and to finish it all off, I saw my brother laughing out loud to himself as he watched YouTube videos. It was that type of laughing where it starts out really loud but then turns into that silent shaking laugh, with the tears as well. I don't know if you've ever seen people laughing out loud to themselves, but I find it absolutely hilarious. Try not laughing yourself when you see it. 

File:Monsters University poster 3.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment