Saturday, August 31, 2013

Steves Fine Wine and Food

My friends and I went out to a bar/restaurant called Steves Fine Wine and Food on the The Avenue out near uni in Nedlands today. We went for a late night snack, drinks and a catch up. We ordered the fries with aoili, baked Turkish bread and dips platter, and my friend got the soup of the day. The food was presented very nicely and tasted just as good. 

The place looks so fancy from the outside! We thought the food might be overpriced, but it was pretty standard and what you'd expect for a Perth restaurant. There was live entertainment with a singer performing jazz songs and the atmosphere of the place was very relaxed and laid back. There was a beautiful fire place as well and heated outdoor seating where it was a bit more quiet. 

I think normally you will have to book a table, but we rocked up at around 8.30pm without a reservation and were able to find a table for four easily. The service was great and we were really happy with out first time dining here. We'd definitely go again. 

Unfortunately I didn't take my camera with me, and the photos I took on my phone didn't turn out very nice. Sorry :(



Baked Turkish bread platter with dips (unfortunately the dips weren't vegan friendly)

No comments:

Post a Comment