Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Juice Plus+

An old friend from high school invited me along to her place tonight to listen to a guess speaker talk about an easy way to get all the necessary fruit and vegetables into your diet. It's called Juice Plus+ and essentially, it is a whole bunch of fruits and vegetables which have been dehydrated, ground into a fine powder and put inside an easy to swallow capsule. 

It was a nice little gathering of friends and family as well as some of my friend's friends who are currently using Juice Plus+. From what I heard tonight, the product is really good. I'm all about increasing the amounts of fruits and vegetables we eat because your body benefits so much from it both inside and out. What I really like about Juice Plus+ is that you find yourself drinking more water because when you ingest the concentrated amount of fruit and vegetables, your body needs more fluids to counter balance this. Too many people these days aren't drinking enough water, but it's so important because it hydrates the cells and flushes out toxins. Quick, grab a glass of water right now!

I'm not that much of a sales person, so I'll let you do your own research into Juice Plus+. But from what I heard tonight, it is a great way to increase the levels of nutrients in your body. This is something I'm very interested in and would love to give it a trial. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Reezy!!!!! Im just looking at your blog now! I love it!!! :) :) :) let me know how you are going with juice plus!! Hopefully we can catchup soon maybe this week sometime with the twins! :) love you!! Now back to more reading of this amazing blog!! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete