Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Hidden Gardens, Caversham House

I'm at the age right now where I still love going to weddings. I'm sure that by the time I hit forty years old, I may not be as excited as I get nowadays. I've been to a few weddings, but today was the first time a friend of mine was getting married. 

The wedding was out in the Hidden Gardens of Caversham House in Caversham. I've never been to Caversham House before, but I've heard that it's quite a popular venue for outdoor wedding ceremonies. 

The place was stunning. That is how every wedding should be though, so I was not surprised. The ceremony was held on the beautiful lush green lawn area over looking the Swan River. There were these gorgeous stairs that led to the lawn down below which the bride and bridesmaids walked down. The garden, flowers and hedges were so well kept and just so full of colour. To top it all off, there was a huge water fall type feature on the far side of the garden. It was so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it, and it just looked gorgeous. 

As lovely as the venue was, what really made this a memorable day for everyone there was the love so evident between the bride and groom. I swear there wasn't a single dry eye after the vows were said. There was love and happiness everywhere I looked today. Even though I said I might become less excited about weddings as I go to more and more of them, I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing love being shared around.













No comments:

Post a Comment