Monday, December 9, 2013

Broadview Park

I was helping my sister out with some errands today, and while I was waiting for her to finish an appointment in the Landsdale Forum Shopping Village, I headed to Broadview Park which is located right behind the shops. I had my book ready and sat down for a bit of a read. 

The park is so lovely. It's a big open space with plenty of trees, picnic and BBQ areas, undercover shade, playground equipment and a beautiful blue lake. I saw a whole bunch of ducks swimming around in the lake, and what caught my eye was this one white duck amongst all these brown ducks. I'm not sure how it got there, but the other ducks seemed to treat it nice enough. I don't even know if they could appreciate the fact that there was an odd duck out, but not to worry, the white duck seemed pretty content. 





No comments:

Post a Comment