Monday, December 23, 2013

Last blog post from Perth, Western Australia

Hey my lovely readers, 

Just letting  you know that my something new for today was watching the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 with my siblings :) 

I also would like to let you know that I'll be on holiday to Thailand and Vietnam over Christmas and New Year. Although I would have loved to finish off the blog at home, I guess sometimes life takes you in different directions. None the less, I'm looking forward to my holiday because I'll be going to places that I haven't been before, and for the first time ever I'll be spending Christmas in Vietnam with my Grandpa.

I hope that I'll have access to the Internet so that I can write in my blog posts, but if not, then I will write up everything when I return. 

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year! 

Hope you all feel and spread the love over the festive season. 

Thank you so very very much for all your support over the year!

Love, 
Theresa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment