Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Seven days til New Year: Christmas with Grandpa

I'll keep today's post short and sweet since my post yesterday was such a saga. 

My something new for today is that for the first time ever, I'm spending it with my Grandpa in Vietnam. He's such a cute guy. When he smiles, he has this giant toothless grin. That's what I like to see. Big big smiles that are so happy people can't resist smiling back. Yesterday we went out to Christmas mass, and when we came home we was waiting for us outside. Nawwww Grandpa. And he did the same today when we came back from an outing too. What a cutie :)

Happy Grandpa is happy
Christmas over here in the little provence where he lives is quite extravogant. There are big Christmas displays everywhere and they really go all out decorating the churches. I will try and get some photos just to show you how much effort they put in. It's seriously amazing. 

Over here in Vietnam they go all out decorating churches. Pretty much every church I went past was huge and had these massive displays and lights.
The big animals were moving! Very cool.

This is the church I went to for Christmas Eve mass. It was massive inside and so crowded. It's custom in Vietnam that women and men sit separately on each side of the church. 

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a great day where ever you are in the world :) Sending you all my big smiley vibes! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment